Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Planner Buyer Sr Analyst- Dell Technologies
Planner Buyer Sr. Analyst
What You’ll Achieve
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Procurement organization at Dell, we are looking for a Planner Buyer Sr. Analyst to join our team in Limerick, Ireland.
- The role will span all elements of the business in procurement but will concentrate in these four areas. Manage a project against a plan and objectives to ensure commitments are met by monitoring, assessing, and resolving variances in budget, timing or quality of work.
- Ability to quickly understand processes, systems and tools to extract and present the relevant data based on business need at the time.
- Specific responsibility for process improvement and issue resolution with some of our key partners managing a unique part of the business.
- Master’s in Business / Supply Chain areas ,Strong influencing skills, Project Management Skills, Industry Knowledge, Analytical, data driven approach
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in intense, every changing environment
- Self-Starter and ability to lead a team
- Supplier management/ contract negotiation/ Continuity of supply management experience
- Executive Presentation skill-set .Understanding of supply chain systems and processes, Financial acumen Proven negotiation skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application Closing Date: April 2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.