Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Manufacturing Engineering (Local Contract) ACOEI- Airbus
Experience: 5-8 years’ in Aviation industry. Experience on manufacture engineering.
- To provide Manufacturing Engineering support to A220 Program Plateau Operations in SACI on Fuselages (Forward, Mid, Rear), Tail Cone and Door Assemblies to Airbus requirements.
- To provide Manufacturing Engineering support to A220 Program STEP2 and STEP 3 during Industrialization
- To support the Transfer of Work Industrialization including Jigs and Tool on A220 work packages
- To technical support SACI and Supply Chain Quality Team in the resolution of technical abnormalities
- Main activities
- Deploy and support Tooling Management at A220 Program Operations, using e.g. A1094. In conjunction with of SACI tooling function, tool modifications, ToW jig and tool, support tooling. To support validation and release all Jigs and Tool for A220 Program Operations at SACI and provide regular tooling status to stakeholders.
- ME support on STEP 2 and SPEP 3 industrialization for the relevant PCRs
- Support rate tooling duplication and implementation, including shop floor layout, internal move and tooling checks with SACI Methods
- Support Transfer of Work Industrialization at SACI
- Support the resolution of technical abnormalities and manufacturing improvement at SACI
- To support SACI on requirements of Production Validation and Tool Maintenance
- Qualifications and skills
- Education: Aerospace/ Manufacturing.
Basic Skills: Assembly Manufacturing and Tooling knowledge.
- Soft Skills: Open minded attitude, team working
Technical Skills: Assembly manufacturing knowledge and Airbus tooling experience, Methodical, analytical and problem solving skills.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus (Beijing) Engineering Centre Company Limited
Fixed term Contract / CDD / Befristet / Contrato de duración limitada
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.