Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Manufacturing Engineer- gpac
An employee owned and operated manufacturer in Utah is searching for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team! A leader in their respective markets while also committed to both customers and employees. Great benefits and a fantastic work environment with long-term growth opportunities.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities
- Development of engineering SOP’s using manufacturing engineering practices.
- Participate in concurrent evaluation and quality assurance design reviews.
- Evaluate and approve drawings, routings, specs, and other documents.
- Design and procure tools/equipment.
- Identify, evaluate and solve production problems.
- Lead training of assemblers to improve and introduce new processes.
- Prepare/manufacture prototypes as required utilizing the principals of concurrent engineering.
Manufacturing Engineer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering or related fields is required.
- 3-5 year’s experience.
- Ability to work fluently with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management, problem prevention and solving skills.
- MRP Systems experience preferred.
- Experience in metal fabrication, welding and topcoat applications is preferred.
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants that provide a resume will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about Manufacturing, Production, or Operations opportunities, contact Michael Zarkesh with gpac at (605) 705-4838. Resumes can be confidentially sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-zarkesh-87b19021b/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.