Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Graduate Analyst- Barclays
Job Title: Graduate Analyst
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
- We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a career, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
- If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
GCAT is heavily involved in defining and ensuring that the wider control framework across RIS is effective, fit for purpose and consistent across all teams. One way of ensuring controls is via NAPA. The New and Amended Products Approval (NAPA) process is conducted by a Centralised team and aims to ensure whether the functions of the bank (in this instance, Regulatory Reporting) are adequately equipped for any New Product launch or Amendment made to any Product. This specific role covers the NAPA handling process for Regulatory Reporting – across all clusters of the Bank (IB, Wholesale and Retail Lending)
What will you be doing?
- Analyse New Products in light of the potential impact they may have on Capital Reporting.
- Analysis would include gaining an understanding of the product structure, ascertaining its risk profile and understanding the infrastructure used.
- Collaborate with Regulatory Policy to comprehend the impact that the product would have on the Capital Reporting and related risk calculations required.
- Communicate with the Regulatory Reporting teams the results of the Analysis performed.
- Gather the Reporting team’s support by performing testing, where necessary.
- Sharing updates to the Senior Management on a Regular basis.
- Foster relationship with the NAPA, Regulatory Policy and Reporting teams to effectively cater to above responsibilities.
What We’re Looking For
- A graduate, with background on Finance
- Someone who has an aptitude to Network and Interact
- The Product launches are time bound, hence an ability to appropriately prioritise
- Awareness of Controls and setting up control frameworks
- Regulatory experience would be advantageous
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Good abilities across MS-Office
- Work Experience of relevant years would be preferable
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Purpose and Values
We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
Our values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
We harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone’s contribution.
We operate with honesty, transparency and fairness in all we do.
We act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the centre of what we do.
We champion innovation, and use our energy, expertise and resources to make a positive difference.
We prize sustainability, and are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our flexible working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.