Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Financial Crime Analyst- NatWest Markets Plc
NatWest Markets Plc
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Financial Crime Operations Analyst
- If you have an analytical mind-set and experience of working with know your customer (KYC) processes, this is a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Financial Crime Operations Analyst
- You’ll be delivering financial crime checks for new and existing customers, collaborating with colleagues to make sure that each request is completed in a timely manner
- This is an opportunity to join a supportive team where we’ll also take a real investment in your career development with us
What you’ll do
Day-to-day, you’ll be performing due diligence checks for new customers and conducting periodic reviews, making sure that they meet all regulatory requirements. You’ll be gathering information from publicly available resources, the customer, their relationship manager and internal systems. We’ll rely on you to deliver consistent compliance with bank and regulatory anti-money laundering (AML) and KYC standards.
You’ll also be:
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of AML and KYC requirements
- Examining due diligence documents and information on the customer file based on specific trigger events, making sure that they are adequate and up to date
- Performing reputational checks, including politically exposed persons screenings and adverse and sanction checks
- Planning and prioritising your workload and maintain good relationships
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of working with KYC and AML processes and procedures. Recognised qualifications in these fields would be beneficial. Crucially, you’ll have good communication skills with the ability to liaise with relationship bankers and compliance teams.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of reviewing KYC operations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Strong learning skills with the ability to apply attention to detail to deliver error free processing