Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Director Strategic Partnerships (F/M)- Worldline
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Engage with new suppliers critical to business and get them onboarded on the payments platform with Commercials best in the industry with agreement and technical go live.
- Manage and grow the already onboarded suppliers by signing up and integrating more efficient payment products available with the Suppliers. At times work out a new payment product from the scratch with the supplier for mutual synergies.
- To be able to get the best cost optimisation for Large Merchants/Business Categories and across Banks and acquirers portfolio.
- Maintain connects with Card schemes to understand the dynamics in their implementations/notifications/circulars/changes which may change the payments landscape in India or globally.
- Keep abreast of the online payments landscape, competitors, regulators and merchants need.
- As a strategic Partnership Manager for the suppliers, facilitate the internal teams to achieve common objectives. These support teams could be Service Delivery, Technology Team, Legal and Finance teams.
Signs of success:
- Enhanced No of Suppliers
- Enhanced critical suppliers on exigency based on Business need
- Enhance penetration in each supplier.
- The qualitative account management quotient arrived form 360 degree feedback.
- Effective cost optimisation.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Bachelor’s Engineering /Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science /Commerce.
- MBA/PGDBM will be preferred.
- Minimum of 8-12 years of Key Account management/Payment Aggregators/Acquiring Banks.
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in leading teams and complex engagements
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Strong oral, written communication, planning and organizing skills to effectively plan own time and manage assigned projects.
- Sales and Marketing skills to effectively determine product strategies and pricing to get the best rates from the suppliers.
- Commercial Awareness to Understand and apply commercial and financial principles to business thinking.
- Good understanding and application of analytical skills, good with MS Office tools.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles, ideally backed with suitable experience on field.
Skills we’d like:
- Self starter, Action, Solution and Results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and Reporting discipline
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Ability to present, explain and resolve complex problems and escalated issues
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business. Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.