Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Design Associate- Capgemini
Work with Instructional/ Learning Experience Designers and SMEs to develop exceptional and engaging eLearning solutions, turn eLearning storyboard elements to reality, design & develop promotional graphic and visual assets for learning products.
Graphic/Visual Designer with extensive experience of eLearning development, who has worked closely with Instructional & Learning Experience Designers to convert storyboard elements to reality.
- Study design briefs and collaborate with internal teams to define design requirements
- Develop innovative eLearning courses and products, collateral for Learning & Development programs, infographics, videos, illustrations, logos, labels and other designs
- Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience as per company visual identity guidelines
- Develop prototypes, screen/frames and mockup as per design brief and guidelines to maximize product aesthetic consistency
- Understand review patterns from customer through feedback cycles. Analyze customer feedback for errors vs. enhancements
- Perform product level review based on visual and instructional design strategy. Review scripts/storyboards & create reusable templates to minimize effort to create the screens/frames. Ensure error free screens/frames delivered towards internal/external reviews except subjective issues
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics to create and conform to best development practices in visual design
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- 4+ years of proven work experience as a Graphic / Visual Designer or similar role.
- Must have a portfolio of graphic/visual design related works (e.g. eLearning layouts, infographics and graphic designs).
- Hands-on experience with Articulate storyline, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Well versed with courseware development tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Presenter and any other graphic/visual designing tools like photoshop, illustrator, Adobe XD, Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo etc.
- Digital Design Skills
- Proficiency with principles of design
- Proficiency with design software
- Good communication skills
- UI/UX design development skill with the ability to create digital booklet and website
- Project handling for diverse client base ranging across geographies and industries
- Knowledge and application of Design Thinking or Agile Methodology to solve complex learning challenges