Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Customer Service In-charge- Indiabulls LED
The ideal candidate is responsible for leading a team of trained product experts who provide our customers with a delightful, frictionless experience.
Responsibilities / JD for Service In-charge
- Operate efficiently to conclude all onsite installation, repair, maintenance.
- Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda
- Perform troubleshooting and strive to resolve issues
- Produce frequent and analytical service reports
- PDI Inspection at Vendor Location
- Coordination with Vendor for arranging spares
- Defectives Inspection at Dealer Place
- Coordination with Transporter for Defective Lift-up
- Coordination with sales coordinator for CN Settlement.
- MIS reporting for B2B and B2C Business
- Coordination with Service Contractors for Complaint resolution.
- Knowledge of repairing of Drivers.
- Verification and Settlement of Bills of Service Contractors
- Adhere to company’s given rules and regulations
- Formulate relationships of trust with customers
- Ability to manage and preserve technical equipment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)