Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Commercial Banking Relationship Manager- Axis Bank
We are ‘Dil Se Open’. Women, LGBTIQIA+, PwD candidates of all ages are encouraged to apply.
About Commercial Banking Group:
The Commercial Banking Group is responsible for delivering One Axis to clients with a turnover between Rs.10 Crores. to Rs 250 Crores. by offering products and solutions around forex, trade, payments, cash management and tax payments along with retail products like salary, trust services, forex, commercial card, credit cards etc.
About the Role:
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for nurturing corporate client relationships through continuous client engagements and risk profiling. The RM will be responsible for identification of potential customers and providing them customized solutions as per their requirements. The position entails client management and acquisition with a key focus on expanding the Asset under Management. Key capabilities include working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to design, collaborate with multiple stakeholders and provide tailored investment products aligned to customer needs. The center of all client engagements will be to ensure superior customer experience.
· Acquire new to bank SME customers by providing corporate banking solutions while maintaining high service standards
· Maintain complete customer profile including the risk profile, demographics and assets in the bank
· Enrich relationships and garner higher wallet share through customer engagement activities and increase customer stickiness by offering corporate banking products like Tax payment, Internet Banking, trade products, CMS etc.
· Deepen the existing relationships by providing them Corporate solutions like Trade and Forex, CMS and SME Loans
· Identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
· Acquire new customers by converting referral leads
· Achieve targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
· Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
· Coordinate with Service Team to resolve any issue raised by the client
· Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the Bank
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduate/ Post-Graduate from a recognized institute
· Experience in Business Banking, Treasury and Foreign exchange field is preferred
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Knowledge of banking products and services
· Ability to manage complex client situations
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Good networking and relationship building skill