Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Chief Executive Officer- Dugar Finance & Investments Limited
Dugar Finance & Investments Limited
The ideal candidate will manage the overall operations of the company as well as develop and implement strategies that meet the needs of the customers, the stakeholders, and the employees. They will be responsible for making key decisions and executing the culture of the company.
- Responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership for the company which includes:
– Branch Expansion
– Implementation of Lending Strategies across Core and Strategic Products
– Measuring the Product’s & Organization’s operational performance
– Determining the Company’s Profitability with relevant Benchmarks
- Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long range growth initiatives (with new product lines) with a planned growth of business by 3X or 5X in the 3 or 5 year time frame.
- Draw up and enforce policies and procedures for the organization in the light of the above new initiatives that will improve turnover, optimal utilization of funds and hence its resultant financial impact on the company.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges and new opportunities. (including those in the Fintech space).
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
- Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
- Evaluate company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements for a sustained increase of operating efficiencies.
Secondary: Jointly with the CFO –
- Budgeting & Forecasting: Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis with scheduled reviews every quarter.
- Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets.
- Funds sourcing with matched deployment plans.
- Take lead across all aspects of the company by reviewing how departments work together.
- Make key decisions that will affect the company’s direction.
- Build a positive and productive culture in the workplace.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 30+ years’ experience in business related field – preferably vehicle finance
- Strong leadership, decision making and communication skills