Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Associate Product Manager- Walmart Global Tech India
Associate Product Manager
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.3 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations.Being human-led is our true disruption.
Enterprise Business Services is invested in building a compact, robust organization that includes service operations and technology solutions for Finance, People, Associate Digital Experience. thus contributing to business growth.
The ideal candidate is customer-centric, sensitive to design, fluent in analytics and the business model, actively communicates both up and down the org, and is results-oriented with a strong bias for action. This individual is an evangelist for the needs of both the customer and the business and has a deep understanding of the customers’ job to be done. She/he is an excellent communicator and builds strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally. This individual will be skilled in working across departments to collaborate with Business Managers, User Experience, Application Architects, Engineering, Program Managers, QA, and Operations teams. This position requires a good knowledge of finance and accounting, a strong background in one of this fields will be a plus. Further, with teams across locations, exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to collaborate across goes is a must!
- Develops and champions a world class product vision and strategy, ensures alignment of product vision, strategy, and status with the executive leadership team’s priorities and vision as well as team’s stakeholders.
- Drives the execution of multiple projects in an Agile Environment for Product Management including product requirements.
- Partner very closely with High Performing Engineering teams to ensure we are building scalable software products that meets customer needs and on time with quality.
- Be technically savvy to build and grow technical platforms and products as well as contribute to engineering conversations & priorities in a scrappy, ambiguous start-up environment
- Be an advocate of metric/data-based decision making.
- Promotes and supports mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Perform customer research, feedback, usage analytics and competitive analysis to identify new product requirements
- Manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way and willing to do what it takes to make our product successful.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field. MBA is a huge plus
- 3-8 years’ experience in product management, business consulting, or related field.
- Managing high performance team.
- Customer journey experience will be an added advantage
- Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, proven ability to influence others internally and externally.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is a customer-centric, sensitive to design, fluent in analytics, energetic, self- motivated individual focused on solving customer problems. He/she has a strong sense of product ownership and commitment to grow and build PM talent, coupled with a strong passion for technology and innovation. She/he is an excellent communicator and builds strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally. He/she is results-oriented and demonstrates a strong bias for action.
Walmart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.