Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Associate Fraud & Claims Operations Representative- Wells Fargo
About This Role
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Fraud & Claims Operations Representative…
In This Role, You Will
- Support and capture all pertinent information from customers about their claims
- Conduct research and provide updates on status of new and existing claims
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience after thorough research of complex account activity, and take appropriate actions to handle the claim
- Perform routine customer support tasks by maintaining balance between exceptional customer service and solid investigative research while answering incoming calls in a call center environment
- Receive direction from team lead and escalate questions and issues to more experienced roles
- Interact with colleagues on basic day-to-day issues, and network with supporting functional areas to create a seamless experience for the customers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of customer service experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in customer service, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Job Expectations We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.