Private Jobs in Punjab- Senior Human Resources Manager- FINVASIA
We are looking a Senior Human Resources Manager and an HR Manager to lead our Human Resources Department.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for recruitment, selection process, and onboarding process (Interviews, background check, documentation, orientation and more )
- Timely salary processing of all the employees (PF, EPF processing must)
- Advise management on new employee policies
- Follow the proper exit process of the employees (documentation, salary settlement)
- Host events for the employees to keep the workplace fun and engaging
- Oversees the management of the Human Resources Department
- Designing and implementing company policies for efficient growth and development of the company
- Maintaining HR procedures in compliance with regulations.
- Developing benefits and compensation plans.
- Monitoring and Reviewing the recruitment process.
- Must have 10+ yrs of experience if applying for the Sr. HR Manager profile & between 6 -8 years experience is required if you are interested in the HR Manager profile
- Master’s degree in Human Resources and relevant qualification
- Experience with HR Management Software (like Applicant-Tracking System & Payroll System)
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Knowledge of employment related-laws & regulations
- Strong Business acumen
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional management and organizational skills
- Strong hold on communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary depending on candidates profile and experience
- Friendly workspace comprising of young and dedicated talent
- Pace for professional growth
About the Company:
Finvasia is a multi-disciplinary, multinational organisation that owns and operates over a dozen brands across financial services, technology, real estate and healthcare verticals.
Over the last 13 years of our history, Finvasia has managed funds for some of the notable hedge funds of the Wall street, launched the first and only commission free ecosystem for listed and fee based financial products in India, provided technology to some of the notable listed and unlisted financial services entities across the globe, launched medically proven diabetes reversal program and engaged scientist from various specialised fields to build nano and micro medical devices that can monitor and assist in various body functions.
In the last 13 years, we have catered to a few million clients in over 180 countries directly or via one of our subsidiary.
Some of the notable brands owned by Finvasia are Fxview, Shoonya, Zulutrade, AAAfx, ACT Trader, CapitalWallet, Gini Health, bodyLoop, StackFlow, Finvasia estates, and portfolios.com
Our team comprises over 350 employees that work in our offices across India, UK, Greece, Cyprus, Canada, Mauritius, Estonia and USA
Our teams enjoy a collegiate environment and get to work across a multitude of brands, products, technologies, and industry segments and get an opportunity to get more global exposure while working with teams from different parts of the globe.
As a company, Finvasia is an equal opportunity employer that respects and encourages diversity and inclusion.