Private Jobs in Punjab- Risk & Compliance Specialist- Bunge
Role Purpose Statement
Compliance risk is inherent in all aspects of the commercial operations at Bunge. As a result, Counterparty Screening is an essential factor that needs to be managed.
Key Interfaces: Commercial team, Execution, Corporate Risk, Other region credit teams, Legal, Auditors
- Manage Bunge and BLC counterparty screening in accordance with Bunge policies, including: KYC checks and due diligence, escalation of exceptions.
- Improve accurate maintenance of counterparty information (screening & financial assessment results) in folders and systems
- Monitor Counterparty due diligence renewal dates.
- Maintain reports to support business decisions
- Follow credit and compliance policies
- Cooperate with Credit & Counterparty Risk and Compliance functions to ensure full alignment and sharing expertise and best practices
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure all Bunge and BLC counterparties and their shareholders are screened
- Keep files updated
- Timely response to the business needs
- Timely reporting of compliance issues
- Data integrity and accuracy
- Timely issuing of reports and analysis
- Fully alignment with Credit and compliance procedures
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- University Degree
- Minimum one year of relevant experience
- Good understanding of compliance and reputational risks
- Good communication skills
- Highly computer literate with a good working knowledge of Excel, MS Office suite
- Team player
- Customer/ business Focus
- Building partnerships
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled