Private Jobs in Punjab- Key Account Manager I- Swiggy
In Mandate 3, Employees are expected to work from the office on all days out of their respective base locations
- Sign Contracts with restaurants along and handling the inquiries from existing and new client
- Gather sales leads from the market and approach restaurants actively, from no star to 5 stars and get them on board with Swiggy as a partner.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales individually, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, agreed targets, and promoting the organizations presence and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organizations presence.
- Should be able to handle potential clients when on field as the first in command.
- Being the face of Swiggy in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
- Graduate with 3+ years of experience in sales domain.
- Good working knowledge and experience of e-commerce activities and all online marketing channels
- Confident, Pleasing and a go-getter personality
- Effective communication skills
- Attitude & Aptitude for Sales
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life.
- Analytical, good excel skills.
- Leadership and Influencing skills: Identify, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally. Achieves a good result through a well-planned approach.
- Initiative & Flexibility: Recognizes the need to adapt to change & implement appropriate solutions. Be able to identify opportunities and recommend/influence for change to increase effectiveness and success on campaigns.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law”