Private Jobs in Punjab- Import/ Export Agent- Rose International
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Import/Export Agent
Duration: Temp To Hire
Schedule: M-F 9:30a-6p
- To be the primary interface between Client, customers, sales, system operations, partners, and vendors. To provide quality customer service, while meeting company policies and procedures.
- Answering of phones professionally and timely.
- Answering and responding to e-mail requests timely.
- Quoting customers and overseas partners.
- Updating Special Tracking and Accounting Reports for Customers.
- Dispatching of shipments.
- Ensure dispatch is aware of any special instructions/cut offs.
- Interface with Customs Broker, Importer and Customer for Import Shipments.
- Booking of air shipments with Client Gateway teams.
- Confirming Known shipper via KSMS for air shipments.
- Booking ocean shipment with co-loader and ocean carriers.
- Label Air and Ocean Shipments.
- Process DG shipments including checklist.
- Filing of AES
- Accurately complete entry of pickup/quote information into Navigator.
- Tracking and tracing of shipments.
- Communicating to internal/external customers and sales regarding issues.
- Update/notate tracking milestones.
- Research of shipments for Corporate requests/reports.
- Research of shipments for Accounting requests/reports.
- Understanding TSA regulations.
- Must research and respond to chargebacks and PN’s timely.
- Closing out of shipments in a timely manor
- Including request of vendor invoices and selling rates
- Completion of specific assigned duties/accounts.
- Able to work overtime and weekend on call rotations.
- Must have DG certification to handle DG shipments.
- Must have knowledge of airline regulations i.e. oversize, banding.
- Must have knowledge of POA, customs brokerage regulations, DO, ISF.
- Must have knowledge of working with air and ocean carriers.
- Other duties assigned deemed necessary by the Global Ops Supervisor.
- Must be able to type accurately at least 35 WPM.
- Basic computer knowledge including Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to calculate chargeable weight and volume for all shipments.
- Work with a sense of urgency, understanding how to prioritize.
- Ability to manage deadlines.
- Ability to work hands-on, handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certifications, if applicable.
- 2-years of industry experience.
- This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend, and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require working remotely at times.