Private Jobs in Punjab- Human Resources Executive- BizMerlinHR
The Human Resources Executive manages and directs all human resources (HR) tasks for an organization or company. HR Executives must educate, train, monitor, problem-solve, and ensure company HR policy is followed across all employees, managers, and executives. Additional HR Executive responsibilities include directing and overseeing the hiring, training, and dismissal processes and administering and monitoring benefit programs. Human Resource Executives may also work with the CEO to strategically plan valuable HR changes and subsequently take action to implement them. Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills are a must as a Human Resources Executive. As a direct connection to your employees, you must be keenly aware of employee relations ensuring they are healthy throughout the organization.
Your basic responsibility is to work on client projects as guided by the manager. This includes:
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
- Training new or existing employees.
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees.
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
- Implementing and administering performance management processes.
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization.
- Conducting the first round of telephonic interviews for the candidates to schedule interviews.
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly.
- Creating documentation/articles to capture the customer requirements.
- Creating user guides and other related documentation.
What We’re Looking For:
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager, or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
- Health care and insurance
- Mobile reimbursements
- On the job training
- Performance Bonus
- Sick, Sabbatical Leave
- Vacation and paid time offs
- Great work-life balance
- Top-rated job culture
- Festival Celebrations, Birthday Parties and Anniversaries