Private Jobs in Punjab- HR Manager-Glen Recruiters
Are you looking for a change? Want to work for a Canadian Company?
Glen Recruiters is seeking a Leader and self-motivated HR Manager to join the Indian Corporate Service Team.
This position will be responsible for overseeing the recruitment and retention process, working with the Marketing and Surveillance team in India, coordinating with Canadian Corporate service team and directors to design company Project, human resources policies as well as setting objectives for the HR team in India.
Specialist in Recruiting- 3 to 5 years
Project Development Manager experience is an asset!
- Create and Lead Your Dream Team in India to support Marketing & support functions for Canadian MNC.
- Overseeing the recruitment process and important hiring decisions, managing job orders and requests.
- Identifying staffing needs, actively recruiting for positions, and reviewing all paperwork and approval decisions.
- Guiding overall operations teams towards finishing projects.
- Approving and implementing various HR policies and procedures.
- Managing employer brand strategy.
- Holding a position of high responsibility and having a scope for growth of the company.
- Providing on-going support to the Canadian Corporate Service team.
- Acting as a liaison between Marketing, Sales , and other HR team members in Canada.
- Monitoring quality of service through various reporting methods.
- Administering evaluations of employees, performance reviews, and employee career development.
- Addressing complaints and resolving them by implementing innovative solutions.
- Making changes and suggesting improvements wherever required to ensure the proper functioning of the HR department.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, specializing in HR management or a related field.
- Having prior experience in Senior HR is preferred.
- You bring experience leading, managing, and developing others and know how to manage budgets, make strategic HR decisions, set goals and implement change.
- You naturally build relationships with others based on trust.
- You bring a strong understanding of HR management principles, best practices, and have a firm grasp of BC employment law. This knowledge along with your ability to coach and guide managers will help you to influence and build consensus in others easily.
- You have superior verbal, written, and presentation skills and the ability to demonstrate empathy and active listening.
- You are a self-starter with a proven ability to work independently but also have excellent leadership skills to thrive in a team environment.
- In this role, you are privy to confidential employee matters. You will be expected to conduct sensitive investigations, and treat all situations and people involved with fairness and dignity.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent