Private Jobs in Pondicherry- Manual Tester- Manureva Digital Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Manureva Digital Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Job title : Manual Tester
Job Summary: You will carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users. As working with code is part of the role, you are expected to be familiar with various coding languages.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven 4 years experience as a Manual Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytic mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Q test, Zephyr) and SQL will be an advantage.