Private Jobs in Pondicherry-Assistant Payroll Manager- Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. & Canadian Executive Search Group (USA) Inc / Arrow Group
Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. & Canadian Executive Search Group (USA) Inc / Arrow Group
- Support the annual compensation planning for base salary, annual bonus plan, merit increase plan, and promotions. Develop all related communications and administration.
- Manage ADP system ensuring best practices are followed including termination of security users, consistency in databases, and implementing new modules.
- Work with all locations to develop best practices in payroll management including policies, procedures, guidelines and work instructions.
- Create detailed schedule for all payroll tasks/projects
- Research, resolve and address employee’s payroll inquiries; communicate findings and recommendations/resolutions to employees, HR team members and/or leadership.
- Key interface with site timekeeping specialists and coordinators for payroll inputs and reporting.
- Support the 401(k) audit process.
- Prepare communications for employees.
- Manage, coach, develop payroll members.
- Assist HR team at the plants with payroll related tasks and projects.
- Review appropriate salary grades and FLSA exemption status and make recommendations to leadership where necessary.
- Analyzes market competitiveness and cost-effectiveness of compensation plans and benefits plans to ensure they optimize the ability to attract and retain talent.
- Support the development and management of the HRIS to enhance HR reporting and analytic capabilities. Create and run reports as requested. Maintain integrity of data.
- Monitor trends, legislative and business changes for impact on total rewards and ensuring legal compliance for total rewards programs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with benefits consultants, brokers, and business professionals.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Filing documents as needed
- Other HR/Admin related duties as assigned
Collaborative Working Relationships Leadership, HR Team, Legal, HR Operations, Managers, Team Members Key Tasks
- Payroll Administration Experience Level Minimum of 5-7 years payroll experience. Manufacturing operations environment experience in automotive highly desirable. Educational Requirement Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Accounting, Finance, Human Resource Management preferred or equivalent years of related experience). Additional Experiences/ Certifications
Preferred – AMA Certified, CCP Designation Or PHR Designation
- Demonstrated experience using ADP Workforce Now
- Strong MS Excel skill sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Knowledge of all federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, affecting employee benefit programs including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, worker’s compensation, Medicare, COBRA, and Social Security and DOL requirements
Please send your resume to
Apply for this job
- Your name*
- Your Email*
- Salary Requirements and available start date
- ATTACH YOUR RESUME Accepted file types: pdf, doc, dox, odt, rtf, Max. file size: 4 MB.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.