Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Vice President Operations- LogiNext
LogiNext is looking for an experienced and dedicated client operations professional to become a part of our fast growing team. A tech enthusiast that you are, you will be passionate about conveying platform value to our clients while supporting enterprise implementations. With a deep understanding of enterprise SaaS platform, you will offer solutions where LogiNext products can be put to best use helping clients achieve visionary objectives.
You should be a reliable technical advisor to clients and overcome complicated implementation challenges. You will lead the technology operations throughout the client’s journey with LogiNext and deliver ideas and solutions to clients to enhance their customer’s experience. You should have an intense desire to set the vision transforming business goals into exciting and actionable propositions.
– Ensuring smooth implementation, execution of projects and immediate support to users of product
– Training clients about all the features of the product to ensure the maximum utility and value add with timely ticket resolution and adhering to SLA Compliance
– Collaborating with various clients on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to resolve their queries in terms of all aspects of the product
– Maintaining the data sanctity on CRM and keeping all the stakeholders updated
– Single-handed responsibility of NPS, product adoption, change management and certification of users
– Communicating relevant business information, providing structured feedback to senior management and making product suggestions internally
– Monitoring service levels and acting as a point of contact for all complex problems, resolving the on-ground issues effectively and efficiently
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field
– 13 to 17 years of experience in client operations with working knowledge of enterprise SaaS products (should be from IT background)
– Expert in using cloud softwares such as Google Analytics, Ticketing Management. CRM and system integration softwares (Postman) and API standards
– Hands on experience with MS Office (especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
– Flexible and fast adaptive nature with a positive approach towards completion of assigned task with an ability to meet aggressive deadlines and work under continual pressure
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments
– Be a problem solver at heart, willing to take up any task with a genuine interest in learning by doing
– Confident and dynamic personality which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humour, is a plus
– Should be based out of Mumbai or willing to relocate.