Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Quality Analyst- KellyOCG
Having opening for Quality Analyst, Quality Assurance, Quality audit & Compliance.
However For Quality Analyst it’s day shift & For assurance and audit it’s Rotational shift (US/UK)
Looking for Someone from BPO Background/ed-tech
Salary bracket (upto 12LPA)
- To ensure certification of self on product & process for each role being assigned for audit purpose.
- To ensure audit of all transactions in line with process and guidelines shared.
- To attend all joint calibration exercise, and remain calibrated with master auitor and other auditors for keeping variation of +/5%
- To complete audit samples in line with target assigned (overall) and per FTE or Module per month
- To clearly capture all observations in audit sheet and provide ratings
- To audit any escalations received related to concerned process and share observation with manager within 24hours.
- To provide feedback on any fatal error (creating bad reputation, financial risk, legal risk and compliance risk) to company immeditealy to participant and ensure formal acknowledgement
- To provide weekly formal feedback to each FTE
- To publish monthly score for each participant and team, and conduct weekly session with TLs to apprise on errors.
- To draft FAQs and briefing material for all new changes and communications
- To conduct daily team briefing on new communicatios, and special observations for teams.
- To conduct dip-stick audits for all new changes and deployments
- To recommend training resfresher areas basis errors observed to training team.
- To conduct specific audits to gauge training efficacy of refresher training conducted by trainers.
- Cross refer Live Session Schedule/ Emails/Course Uploads shared by Academic Delivery Managers.
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (Live session Emails/Course Uploads, Simulation exercises, Learning Management System, etc.)
- Quality Check Zoom links/Emails and Course uploads on Canvas, Invites sent to Panelists and Participants.
- Make sure recordings/slides and announcement is updated within 24 hours of the live session.
- Make appropriate recommendations and execution plans based on findings from the quality check for constant improvement.
Key Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years experience of working as QA from BPO, Service Industry or Education Industry
- Experience in education industry prefferred
- Tech-savvy, proficient in MS Office/Excel
- Six Sigm (Yellow / Green belt) or COPC certification preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Should not be on a performance improvement plan in the last six months
Shift:- Rotational shifts, however most of the shifts will end till 10:00 PM
If Interested Please share your resume at Rasha_Shaikh@kellyocg.com