Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Purchase Manager- Getinge
The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying and fostering a relationship with our suppliers and vendors. You will also oversee the implementation of the supply and production strategies.
• Responsible for the management of the suppliers of I-Variop enabling the Central Production and Sourcing Hub to deliver on time, on cost, on specs and at required quality level.
• Responsible for selecting new suppliers for improvement of cost and/or for providing new technology, new features, new accessories to maintain the product range competitive and innovative.
• Develop and manage sourcing (local and International) of own designed components and build partnerships with third party manufacturers.
• Work with D&D Engineer to understand the need of the component and targeted cost.
• Work based on specifications laid out by PM to develop new products or new features.
• Keep track of new trends, products, materials and technology available in the market and contribute to product development.
• Work constantly to reduce production cost by developing new solution and negotiating with suppliers.
• Help in trouble shooting quality issues and implementing remediation.
• Create new vendors after due diligence and create supply agreements and keep them up to date.
• Give support to procurement and quality.
• Formal education degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical)
• Masters in Materials Management is desirable
• At least 5 years of leadership experience in managing local and international sourcing
• Prior experience from the automotive industry or industrial goods
• Fluent in English