Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Product Analyst- Upstox
About The Company
Upstox is one of India’s leading Fin-Tech companies with a mission to simplify
trading & investing to make it easily accessible to the masses. We aim to enable
everyone, from new investors to seasoned traders, to invest across multiple
categories with our state-of-the-art trade & investment platform and
commission-free pricing. We offer numerous asset categories to invest in, like
Stocks, Digital Gold, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and more.
By focusing on our customers’ needs and equipping them with personalized yet
powerful tools, we witnessed a steep growth of 800% in our customer base from 25
Thousand in 2017 to 2 Lakh in 2019. With 1500% growth in 2020, currently, over 6
million customers trust us with their investment decisions, thus setting us on the
course to become an industry-leader in the country.
Our mission is simple – to break down the complexities of investing and make it more
effortless, accessible, affordable, and easy for the masses to adopt. This key
principle when infused with intuitive design and leading-edge technology will help us
empower every Indian to take control of their investments.
RKSV Securities was founded by Ravi Kumar and Shrinivas Viswanath in 2009 and
was soon graced by Kavitha Subramanian as the third co-founder in 2016. Backed
by Ratan Tata, Upstox had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early 2016 that
was led by Kalaari Capital. The Series B funding round scaled multifolds and
witnessed an investment of $25 million by US-based investment firm – Tiger Global
Management in September 2019.
Do visit our Linkedin page to know more about us.
Role: Product Analyst
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore
About The Role
The Product Analyst is responsible for working closely with the product team to help
improve existing products and identify opportunity areas using insights from data.
You will be part of the product management team and will be responsible for the
planning and driving the product vision and strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
- Partner with product managers and other stakeholders to drive product
improvements through data-driven decisions.
- Lead and own the analysis of highly complex data sources, identifying trends
and patterns in data, and provide insights/recommendations based on
- Own the implementation of data collection and tracking, and coordinate with
the engineering and product team.
- Setting up metrics for measuring product/functional performance and
responsible for tracking its improvement.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports,
analyses, dashboards, etc.to drive key business decisions.
- Facilitate review sessions with management, business users and other team
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ yrs hands-on experience with product related analytics and reporting.
Experience as a product analyst
- Strong data, statistics, and analytical skills with a good grasp of SQL, Excel
and hands-on experience with Python.
- Experience with one of the data visualization tools like QuickSight, Tableau
and one of the analytics tools like MixPanel, Google Analytics will be an
- Experience with analyzing user journeys, features, products and business
- Ability to structure and analyze ambiguous problems
- An undergraduate degree in an analytical or qualitative field (e.g., Statistics,
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, learn on the job and get
Upstox is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.