Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Operations Analyst, Payments- PhonePe
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Job Description – Operations Analyst – Bank Ops
- The role would offer an opportunity to work on payment related initiatives with leading banks, financial and national institutions.
- Be a champ and work closely with external stakeholders include partner banks and networks.
- Responsible for handling day to day business operations with external and internal stakeholders
- Identifying areas of operations that require technological intervention and coordinating with stakeholders for implementation of technical solutions
- Responsible for management of business reporting and any ad hoc reporting required from time to time. Proficient knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Help develop and nurture relationships with payment players
- Strongly focused on execution.
- Customer-first attitude; always on toes to lessen pain points of customers
- Monitoring transaction success rates and regularly analysing data to bring about enhancements in products as well as improvement in processes and success rates
- Coordinating with CS teams and handling escalations on a day to day basis to provide prompt resolution to the customers
- Maintaining Bank and Network relations in resolving Ad-hoc issues and improving existing operational processes
- Addressing internal queries, data requirements and escalations regarding Payment transactions.
- Work closely with the finance team to drive reconciliations and execute required corrections.
- Collaborate with internal and external business + technical teams to spearhead integrations and go-live
- Minimum work experience of 1-2 years in the operations/payment industry
- A – driver- personality – constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for a great collaboration.
- Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate for one’s requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and basic knowledge of SQL
- – Qualifications – B.Tech/MBA preferred
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Working at PhonePe is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some of the reasons you should work with us. Read more about PhonePe on our blog.
Life at PhonePe