Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Office Administrator- Upstox
The Upstox Story
Upstox is one of India’s leading Fin-Tech companies with a mission to simplify trading & investing to make it easily accessible to the masses. We aim to enable everyone, from new investors to seasoned traders, to invest across multiple categories with our state-of-the-art trade & investment platform and commission-free pricing. We offer numerous asset categories to invest in, like Stocks, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and more.
By focusing on our customers’ needs and equipping them with personalized yet powerful tools, we witnessed a steep growth of 800% in our customer base from 25 Thousand in 2017 to 2 Lakh in 2019. With 1500% growth in 2020, currently, over 3 million customers trust us with their investment decisions, thus setting us on the course to become an industry-leader in the country.
Our mission is simple – to break down the complexities of investing and make it more effortless, accessible, affordable, and easy for the masses to adopt. This key principle when infused with intuitive design and leading-edge technology will help us empower every Indian to take control of their investments.
RKSV Securities was founded by Ravi Kumar and Shrinivas Viswanath in 2009 and was soon graced by Kavitha Subramanian as the third co-founder in 2016. Backed by Ratan Tata, Upstox had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early 2016 that was led by Kalaari Capital. The Series B funding round scaled multifold and witnessed an investment of $25 million by US-based investment firm – Tiger Global Management in September 2019.
We have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals, and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
Position: Office Administrator
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing Day to Day operations.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing systems, procedures for smooth and effective office administration.
- Administrative responsibilities includes – vendor management, logistics, facility management, safety and security, organizing events, office stocks, Security, housekeeping staffs attendance and related works.
- Monitoring overall operations across Housekeeping, Purchase, Courier, Transport, Stationery etc
- Identifying the various vendors for office supplies, and other items Verifying the invoices raised by the suppliers, and other regular
- services payments and tracking the process ensuring timely and accurate settlement.
- Managing relocation of staff, maintaining invoices & reimbursement part.
- Co-ordinating with accounts team for Co-founders & other senior staff reimbursements.
- Responsible for travel ticket bookings (Air & Rail) for Domestic and international, Hotel Bookings.
- Taking care of conference rooms and arrangement activities
- Maintaining hard copy and electronic filing system
- Work along with EA for travels & Bookings of the founders
- Provide administrative and Clerical support to department and individuals
- Coordination with other departments for overall smooth functioning
- Work requires to work within a busy office environment
- Strong initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
- Strong computer Skills.
- Good at Public relations
Psst… tips on how you can beat the competition: If you can showcase your abilities to:
- Be self-driven / quick starter
- Have an ownership mindset
- Aggressively drive and deliver results
If you fit the above description, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW
A basic requirement but one that many forget: Make sure you go through our website, download our app and give us feedback!