Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Manager, Planning (Cluster)- Godrej Group
Manger Project Planning
Location: AzadNagar and Matunga Cluster
About Godrej Properties
Godrej Properties is among the fastest growing real estate companies in India, having grown by a CAGR of 20% by booking value in the last 5 years and earned the distinction of being the largest listed real estate developer in India for last two financial years (FY2018 and FY2019). We aim to accelerate this momentum further over next few years and are looking for motivated individuals to be a part of our growth story.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible to add value to business through the role as Cluster Head in Operation Team. This role will manifest from PCP value chain from inception stage at Pre TDD, TDD, CD, SD, DD, GFC stage and conclude with successful handing over of project to customers by delivering projects on time with high quality by providing JOY to Customers. Role will be responsible for multiple projects under the defined Cluster in the Region.
The role involves assisting the project team in construction planning from project inception stage to hand over. Co-ordination with all departments at Regional Office/ Site office to avoid project delays and suggest corrective measures.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Indicative Performance Measure
- Understand the scope of the project
- Construct a network of work appropriate for the specific project
- Create a logical sequence out of WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
- Establish the critical path for the project
- Create a Master Project schedule. Identify the best series of events in the correct order for the project to finish on time and on budget
- Prepare the construction schedule & highlight anticipated delays/deviancies in advance
- Analyze the gaps between the planned V/s actual and highlight the areas needing attention for action of the project team
- Prepare method statement & submits to clients/consultants for approval
- Assist in laying down methodology for project execution and incorporate client initiated changes
- Coordinating with Contractors , Consultants and PMC to get the work done at site
Project Schedule and Monitoring
- Monitor the progress of the project at different stages of its development
- Make sure the achieved progress on the project fits the progress anticipated in the schedule
- Provide advice to concerned parties involved in the project on delays/ deviations observed
- Ensure that all the separate elements of the project fit together and are working towards a common aim
- Review effectiveness
- Timely resolution of issues
- Comply with company defined guidelines and processes
- Adhere to project timelines
- Follow required safety parameters
- % Process compliance
- Identify processes/procedures in own work area that need improvement
- Recommend the process improvement ideas to streamline efficiency/costs/productivity
- Undertake the process improvement activities in own work area
- Initiatives taken
- Impact of process improvement ideas
Purpose of Interaction
Project Manager, Regional Planning coordinator, Operations Manager etc
Support in highlighting & resolving all issues concerning planning, scheduling and resources needed.
Facilitate decision making in cases of resolving project delays, by coordinating between region and HO functions also.
Representatives of Interfacing Departments (Costing-Budgeting, Contracts-Procurement, Strategy, Sales etc.)
Scheduling, Monitoring & Coordination.
Contractors, Architects, Consultants, PMC
As and when Required
Threshold Education Qualification & Experience
B.E/ B.Tech or Diploma in Civil Engineering. Should possess 10-12 years of planning experience in large construction projects (preferably residential multistoried apartment complex / townships). Should have hands on experience in modern construction technologies, planning various activities of the projects coordinating with all departments including micro planning and budgeting.
Working knowledge in MS Projects and or Primavera essential
Godrej Capability Factors
- Initiative: Drive Ownership, tenacity
- Hunger to Learn & Improve: Humility, Growth Mind-set, Committed to Change
- Emotional & Social Awareness: Maturity, Self Awareness, Influence
- Fostering Collaboration: Godrej First, collaborates, Builds Bridges
- Customer Centricity: Insightful, Innovates, Delights
- Acting strategically: Envision, Frames Issues, Action Orientation
- Delivering Results: Commercial Acumen, Execution Excellence, Agility
- Institution Building: Role Model, Knowledge Sharing, Shape Culture