Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Lead, IT Engineering- Nippon India Mutual Fund
Nippon India Mutual Fund
The position is for an IT professional with 12-15 year of experience out of which 6-7 years in start-up community with Strong Entrepreneurial and Leadership skills.
- Experience in a start-up preferably from Fintech/BFSI background.
- Previous leadership roles with tech startups, especially in building early products from scratch
- Vast experience in owning the delivery of complex technology solutions in FinTech Platforms.
- Experience in building and execution of next-generation strategies – Professionals from Payment processing companies, Large Banking Infra companies, Payment gateways, ecommerce companies are preferred.
- Visible thought leadership through technology blogs, whitepapers, presentations etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving & communication skills.
- Hands on experience in platform engineering (platforms that have operated at scale) and building data-first platforms
- Experience in overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions.
- Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- Preferred experience in AI projects – Experience with the NOSQL databases
- Exposure and understanding in the area of Big Data, Hadoop and MapR,
- Experience in Agile Scrum development process,
- Working experience in continuous integration using tools (Microservices, DevOps), build tools and automation of system testing, monitoring and alerts
- Experience to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- B.Tech/B.E and M.Tech from a Premier Institute
- Relevant Technology Certifications