Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Junior Analyst, Credit Ratings- DBRS Morningstar
As a Morningstar Credit Information and Analytics (MCIA) Junior Analyst, you will assist onshore team with document retention, regulatory reporting; assist with special projects/initiatives, as needed. With some seasoning, you also will be expected to conduct thorough quantitative and qualitative study on the underlying loans and properties that collateralize Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities transactions.
- Assist the onshore team with document retention, regulatory reporting and quality control.
- Own ancillary tasks including administrative and streamlining of the workflow.
- Have a mindset to bring about process efficiencies and ideate automations.
- Accurate and timely assistance with the basic data and preliminary tasks to support the research and analysis of CMBS properties.
- Maintain regular and open communication with the operations team and technology team about assigned tasks, priorities and ensure applications under development meet the defined requirements and pass the user acceptance testing prior to its release.
- Take ownership of the tasks with focus on quality and accuracy of the deliverables.
- Demonstrate strong learning curve and eagerness to move up the rating value chain.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant financial data experience, Structured Finance experience will be an advantage.
- A bachelor’s degree required, Masters, CFA or FRM preferred.
- Excellent writing communication and quantitative/analytical skills.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel, VBA, Python and MSSQL skills.
- Creative thinker who is adept at taking an analytical approach to problem solving.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
DBRS Morningstar is a global credit ratings business, currently with 700 employees in eight offices globally. Formed through the July 2019 acquisition of DBRS by Morningstar, Inc., the ratings business is the fourth-largest provider of credit ratings in the world.
DBRS Morningstar is committed to empowering investor success, serving the market through leading-edge technology and raising the bar for the industry. DBRS Morningstar is a market leader in Canada, the U.S. and Europe in multiple asset classes.
DBRS Morningstar rates more than 2,600 issuers and 54,000 securities worldwide and is driven to bringing more clarity, diversity of opinion, and responsiveness to the ratings process. DBRS Morningstar’s approach and size provide the agility to respond to customers’ needs, while being large enough to provide the necessary expertise and resources.
If you received and accept an offer from us, we require that personal and any related investments be disclosed confidentiality to our Compliance team (days vary by region). These investments will be reviewed to ensure they meet Code of Ethics requirements. If any conflicts of interest are identified, then you will be required to liquidate those holdings immediately. In addition, dependent on your department and location of work certain employee accounts must be held with an approved broker (for example all, U.S. employee accounts). If this applies and your account(s) are not with an approved broker, you will be required to move your holdings to an approved broker.