Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Inside Sales Specialist- iSchoolConnect
ISchoolConnect is an online platform that makes the University Admissions process hassle-free, fun and accessible to students around the globe. Using our unique AI technology, we allow students to apply to multiple universities with a single application. ISchoolConnect also connects with institutions worldwide and aids them in the transformation of their end-to-end admission processes using our various cutting-edge use cases. Our technologies include the Conversational AI chatbot, Document Grader, Video Interview Analyzer, and a Single application use case which aids institutions with International Enrollment Management.
Our Mission: To make International Education and University Admissions process hassle-free, fun and accessible to students around the globe
Role: Inside Sales Executive
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Work Location: Malad, Mumbai
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Understand customer needs and requirements.
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
• Perform effective online demos to prospects.
• Proven inside sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Any graduate degree or equivalent