Private Jobs in Maharashtra- HR Ops (Jr)- Jio Tesseract
Job description-HR Ops (Jr)
Requirements for the position // Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Pleasing Personality with good communication skills & computer knowledge.
2. Ability to manage different stakeholders – Departmental heads, Corporate Team, Vendors etc.
3. Should be capable of handling the work independently.
4. 100% focus on Induction, Orientation of the new joiners, grievance handling, Engagement interventions with the team to improvise on productivity.
5. Ensure that the operational staff is always motivated by conducting various employee engagement activities.
6. Recruitment and selection of staff, new employee orientation, draft and issue joining letters, Policy development and documentation, payroll management, Administration , travel and and ticketing management, engagement with customers, invoice tracking Leave management process – Ensure timely and accurate processing of employee salaries and provide necessary clarifications to employee queries.
7.To handle all statutory compliances with regards to HR (ESI, PF etc.) and ensure completeness and accuracy of required documents and monitor compliance to requirements.
8. Responsible for areas of Recruiting, Employee Relations, Benefits, Events, Workers Compensation and other employee-related tasks.