Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Equity Research Intern- KRG Strategy Consultants Private Limited
KRG Strategy Consultants Private Limited
We are looking to hire energetic, self-motivated, committed students for the Researched-based Equity Live project cum Winter internship program to join our Finance and Research team.
Live Program Details:
● Starts January first week (Duration 2 months)
The objective of the Live project cum Internship:
To do Equity Research on one sector and a few companies of the same sector listed on NSE/BSE.
Recommend best Investment strategy for that sector and company.
Unique features of this Live Project:-
1. Research-based unique training program, where all three aspects Economic, Industry and Company Analysis are covered.
2. Well-structured 7-8 live webinars sharing a perfect blend of academic & practical application of the key concepts with a live business case study.
3. Industry Practitioners having domain expertise as Faculty who have a natural flair to teach.
4. Profound training on how to do research, Financial Analysis & Data analysis.
5. Learning the key skill of doing financial research especially online research, Report Writing skill, Presentation Skills, and other soft skills.
6. Flexible hours of working 8-10 hrs per week
Who can apply?
A student who is currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
Anyone who wishes to develop in functional areas like Equity Research, Business Analytics, and finance.
Selected Students day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Economic Analysis: focus on building a macroeconomic and microeconomic foundation before delving into the sophisticated understanding of a Sector or a company.
· Industry Analysis: to analyze a particular industry by learning its past trends, demand-supply mechanics, Competitive scenario, Regulative environment and future outlook.
· Company analysis: To analyze a company by collecting info related to the company’s profile, products and services, its financial statements and its competitive advantage, and the future outlook of the organization.
· Financial Statement Analysis: to analyzing a company’s financial statements to understand the overall health of an organization as well as to evaluate financial performance and business value.
· Valuation: Valuation is less of a science and more of an art. Hence, which model would be most appropriate given the type and quality of data available.
· Presentation and Report Writing: A group presentation of the candidate at the end with detailed report submission by each individual who works on the project.
Knowledge Resource Group (KRG) is a new-age business advisory organization offering Cost Audit and Assurance, Cost Transformation Services, Virtual CFO Services, Research & Data Analytics services, Automation and Wealth Management services. On regular basis, we approach the B-Schools for KRG online internship program with a specific goals.