Private Jobs in Maharashtra- CS Reporting and Backoffice Support- Hotstar
Disney+ Hotstar is the fastest growing entertainment brand in India with one of the largest subscription services in the country and millions more accessing quality entertainment that’s available free. Over the past six years, Disney+ Hotstar has been instrumental in shaping how Indians consume their favourite content, migrating audiences at scale from television to a device of their choice.
About The Team
We serve high-quality content to millions of customers across millions of devices, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. As we at Disney+ Hotstar increases its scale, we plan to add to our existing user base through highly personalized and targeted marketing initiatives.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create and publish reports and dashboards (including live dashboards) from CS workflows as per business and stakeholder requirements
- Prepare, analyze, summarize and maintain various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results
- Perform ad hoc analyses and queries as necessary (for requests that cannot be answered via existing dashboards)
- Track and maintain data integrity across multiple tools and workflows; identify and resolve data inconsistencies.
- Support the CS team’s data analysis, understanding the definition, context, and proper use of all attributes and metrics
- Evaluate tools and databases to deliver accurate reporting
- Ensure data automation requirements are identified and provide innovative solutions
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure relevant reporting of transactions/chargebacks/refunds
- Relevant execution, reporting and coordination related of Chargeback with Payment Gateway partners
What To Bring
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Reporting/Visualisation/Business Intelligence/Data Analytics. Preferably within a digital business
- Expert with Excel , SQL, Google Sheets
- Proficiency in visualization tools such as Tableau
- The ability to create graphs, visual reports and dashboarding
- Good verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Good organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that processes can constantly be improved
- We are customer-obsessed
- We are audacious in vision and action
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue
- We respect everyone and every point of view
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand
- We invest in each other’s growth
- We bring our A-game and nothing else
- We take charge and get it done
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon🚀
Who We Are As An Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Who We Are As a Company
We’re Disney+ Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 300 million users for everything from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ originals. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world.