Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Asst. Manager, Procurement- The Lubrizol Corporation
The Lubrizol Corporation
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is committed to enabling a sustainable future. Our unmatched science unlocks immense possibilities at the molecular level, driving sustainable and measurable results to help the world Move Cleaner, Create Smarter and Live Better. Our solutions are used by people every day, improving billions of lives around the world.
We value diversity in professional backgrounds and life experiences. By enabling a consistent, unbiased, and transparent recruitment process, Lubrizol seeks to create a positive experience for candidates so we can get to know them at their best. We recognize unique work and life situations and offer flexibility, ensuring our employees feel engaged and fulfilled in every aspect of life.
Summary of the Role:-
Responsible for managing daily procurement function ESS Activities (Equipment, Supplies and Services) & On need basis, support Raw Material Procurement at the optimal value (security of supply, cost, competitive advantage).
Responsibilities / Accountabilities: –
- Manage the Procurement function within SAP – working along the Corporate Sourcing guidelines.
- Obtain quotations- Preparing and maintaining of purchase orders–Releasing POs, follow up with suppliers for timely delivery of materials.
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoice related issues with Vendors – Link between company and supplier.
- On need based basis (If required) support raw Material Procurement.
- Explore Cost saving technique/Identify alternate vendors sourcing to mitigate risk & reduce cost.
- Contractor /Service provider sourcing: Emphasis on Safety Criteria/records/Due Diligence.
- Ensure legal terms and conditions adherence by vendors/contractors/service providers.
- Explore and implement new processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of procurement.
- Coordination and resolve problems with end user departments and suppliers.
- Communicate Timely status order to internal stakeholders.
- Strong Focus on to meet laid down Procurement KPI’s and Site KPI’s.
- Regular Periodical review of open orders/Requisitions – Plan action accordingly
- Manage ongoing relationship with supplier, vendor, contractors to ensure satisfactory results.
- Manage the entire “Procure through payment” process single handed.
- Train and educate others/users about purchasing Process / Build strong internal Customer relationships.
- Work closely with legal department and execute service agreements and Non disclosure agreements with potential vendors and service providers.
Education / Certification
- Bachelor of Engineering (Preferably Mechanical).
- Added qualification will be an advantage.
Experience And Skills
- Minimum 7 years of Core Procurement experience, preferably with multinational company
- Knowledge of legal Aspects of Purchasing.
- Exposure of End to End: Procure to Pay.
- Sound Technical Knowledge on Equipment Supply & Services.
- Strong Analytical and Organizational Skills.
- Proficient with SAP – Material Management.
- Fluent in English with Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
If you’re interested in the position, we encourage you to apply. Lubrizol is always looking for candidates who embody our cultural beliefs in everything they do. If you’re All In, Lead Decisively, Take Action, Think External, and can Be Courageous, Lubrizol could be the place for you.