Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Analyst, Finance- Colgate Palmolive
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 136160 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking champions experimentation and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by its values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
The Supply Chain Finance Global NPC ATL is responsible for overseeing the NPC Team and tasks in Cost & Inventory processes.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to-
SERVICE & INTERNAL CONTROLS ASSURANCE.
- Monitor on a weekly/bi-weekly basis to ensure accurate and on-time service delivery by the team following SLAs, Issuing Dashboards, and process governance tools.
- Timely review issue tracker updated with the team with proper documentation and remediation for discrepancies.
- Be the first line of defense for the team and business in the resolution of escalated queries/issues with a sense of urgency and ensure no repeats. Encourage the team to conduct a preliminary root cause analysis.
- Work with Team Lead to assess the ad hoc service requests from business and guide teams for actions.
- Working with a team to ensure SOBPs are up-to-date and incorporate any changes required in a timely manner. Keeping Team Lead informed of and consults for any major changes.
- Develop analysis and insights from business data to support business leaders make informed decisions.
- Ensure engagement with stakeholders in a proactive manner and use these connections to issue resolve, build rapport, learn, and develop the team.
- Prepare and present to management in monthly service performance meetings in coordination with the Team lead.
PROJECTS & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTS.
- Bring up any process improvement ideas from the team with an assessment of the impact on process effectiveness and efficiency and guide the team in implementation.
- Support global projects / CPIs implementation/efficiency delivery measures.
- Support building strategic solutions that integrate standardization and simplification.
- Onboarding new members in the team and assessing the effectiveness of learning and scaling up from early days for successful service delivery.
- Assign and Assess performance (through regular check-ins) KPIs, Individual Objectives, and plan for successions in the team.
- Facilitate ongoing functional learning in the team on regular basis based on feedback from the business or own assessment of the needs/gaps.
- Ensure backups are activated to support the emergencies in the absence of a Primary responsible Analyst. Review Readiness on a timely basis.
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to the team through regular check-ins.
- Proactively support the development and implementation of CDP action items for the team for talent development.
- Learn about and support coaching culture in teams and peers.
- Use the recognition tools and forums for timely recognition of good work in the team.
Required (education, Knowledge Required, Language Skills)
- Proficient in SAP – FI/CO/PA/MM modules, Advanced Excel & Google Sheets, BI Reporting platforms(preferred).
- Experience: Minimum 6 years of experience.
- 2 years of team handling experience.
- Deep experience in product Costing processes and strong knowledge of costing concepts.
- Comfortable with managing and analyzing large data and developing visualization in Slides (or other tools).
- Effective in maintaining open communication with Business Partners.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.