Private Jobs in Kerala- Project Coordinator- TechBrein
TechBrein is looking for a Candidate for the role of Project Co-ordinator for Web & App Projects Development.
Ideal candidate would have a relevant experience of 1-2 years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Act as a coordinator between various teams; Web/Mobile Developers, Web/Graphics Designers, Content Writers etc. to get the websites & apps developed.
2) Delegating tasks to appropriate team members.
Managing deadlines and progress across the team to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
3) Overseeing the delivery of projects and making adjustments as necessary to ensure they are delivered to specifications and high standards.
4) Put special focus on E-commerce Projects.
Communicating with clients or employers about project, event or campaign expectations and goals.
5) Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers and other project users to gauge satisfaction and success. Skills and Qualifications:
6) Experience with coordinating Ecommerce projects.
7) Should have a good idea about various development & design platforms or technologies.
8) Experience of working with Ecommerce platforms such as Magento, WooCommerce etc.
9) Excellent communication skills; Verbal and written communication for understanding project requirements and explaining these needs to employees and clients.
10) Good team development, leadership and motivating skills.
11) Good administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills.
12) The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
About the company:
TechBrein is a fast growing Information Technology company based in India.
We provide vast areas of world class technology services or products and consulting to companies in various industries around the world.
TechBrein was founded in 2006 with a vision of making Information Technology simple to businesses around the world while being an example company in terms of work excellences, client satisfaction and employee relationship.
Benefits: ESI, PF, Paid leaves and Leisure trip allowances.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates with relevant experience may apply by sending their job application along with their latest CV to [email protected]
For more details, please contact us at 85928 86060