Private Jobs in Kerala- Operations Head- Toonz Media Group
Toonz Media Group
At Toonz Media Group, we owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an experienced Operations Manager to oversee daily activities. As an ideal candidate, you will have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity. You will be highly skilled in Human Resources, Administration, and IT Management. Additionally, you should display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency in all departments.
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends.
- Communicate job expectations; plan, monitoring, appraise and review job contributions.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce, and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving the product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements, and equipment layout; implement changes.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Establish contracts and pricing and ensure proper maintenance and serve as primary liaison with utilities and local government agencies, such as fire, police, health, and safety agencies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Requires a master’s degree in the area of specialty and 10 -15 years of experience in the related field.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of office operations and customer service.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes.
- Knowledge of general business software tools and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Note: Keralite preferred.
Skills set on HR/Admin preferred more.