Private Jobs in Kerala- Operations Growth Associate- Team Interval
At Team INTERVAL the role of Operations Growth executive is to support the operations department to develop and implement Growth opportunities for the business. The ideal candidate will be a selfdriven and energetic individual who can work proactively in a competitive environment to achieve and surpass business targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contacting the prospects for generating student Assessments out of business leads
• Scheduling and conducting Assessment Sessions with students and their parents for choosing best products/Courses, Convince and convert them to Admissions.
• Preparation, Interpretation and Analysis of Assessment Reports.
• Understanding the Client requirements and guiding them to choose best Course from the multiple Course portfolio.
• Attending phone calls from students, their parents and assisting those to fulfil their information needs.
• Collecting feedbacks from parents, student and trainers for deriving inferences.
• Process students’ data for generating new prospects for business through Client referrals.
• Assist Department manager for carrying out day-to-day operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Qualification.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
• Superior Convincing and negotiation skills.
• Proficiency in Google Apps (Sheet, Doc, Slides).