Private Jobs in Kerala- Lead PMO Analyst- Nissan Motor Corporation
Nissan Motor Corporation
Nissan is a pioneer in Innovation and Technology. With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of a very exciting journey here at Nissan.
Nissan is going after a massive Digital Transformation backed by leading technologies across the organization globally. We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization, and our current team is a strong evidence of that. Our people are what drive the business forward. At Nissan Digital, you will be part of a dynamic team with ample opportunities to grow and make a difference.
We are looking for passionate and seasoned PMO Analyst with proven record of running Project Management Office and Operational Excellence.
The candidate will be a representative and working member for the Nissan Digital department for Vehicle Planning, Marketing & Sales, Connected Car (IB4) in Nissan Digital committees and councils. The candidate would be required to liaison with Nissan Digital MD office and should be able to own and be responsible for the timely reports to the management and corporate report-backs. The candidate would be required to represent the Nissan Digital in different engagements with Japanese counterparts in Nissan Motor Ltd., Japan and other regional entities.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Owning and executing the processes for weekly/monthly reporting, including presenting to senior leadership.
- Coordinating closely with internal stakeholders to document and track overall IB4 progress and status against milestones of different program and project.
- Proactively identify, track and highlight the risks/issues to leadership and enable the teams to drive recovery/mitigation plans.
- Tracking and reporting the resource management of internal and partner members working across various programs/ projects.
- Monitoring the resource utilization by effective capacity management and resource allocation.
- Creating a reporting mechanism for quick access to internal KPI and Agile metrics for the department.
- Document, track and report timely on Internal KPI metrics and suggest recommendations to improve the KPI.
- Lead and drive KPI improvement efforts/ activities for the department.
- Executing new initiatives and documenting best practices for existing processes, standardizing approaches, and always striving for improvements.
- Assist in driving the strategic direction activities set by Nissan Digital councils for the department
- Ensure timely update of PMO tools, templates, data and conduct performance analysis and evaluate projects to ensure their adherence to standard PMO/project management practices.
- Implement existing project management office policies and processes.
- Analyzing Quality, Cost and Time metrics including project budgets versus actuals and providing reports to Executives.
Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate should have led the Project management office in the past.
The candidate should have the following skills sets:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- 8 to 11 years’ experience in the industry.
- Hands on experience with MS Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution in the automotive industry.
Trivandrum Kerala India