Private Jobs in Kerala- Delivery, Entry Level- NGA Human Resources, an Alight company
NGA Human Resources, an Alight company
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
- To process the payrolls by meeting the obligations such as TAT & accuracy levels as specified.
- To provide an effective and efficient payroll service to customers, ensuring the accurate and timely payment of their employees’ salaries
- Respond to requests, queries, and complaints from external customers in a friendly and efficient manner to enhance customer loyalty
- To proactively seek learning opportunities to develop and maintain good knowledge of Alight’s systems, clients and workflow and processing procedures. To take an active part in promoting your own training and development in all areas.
- Responsible for Processing and Meeting Targets Given for The Same
- Responsible for Second Level Verification of Data If Required
- Providing Feedback on Quality Issues Found During Audits
- Responsible for timely escalation of production related issues
- Responsible for Maintaining Accuracy
- Prioritizes, allocates and actions daily tasks to be accomplished to meet SLA
- To build and nurture constructive relationships with the onshore team and internal colleagues from other business areas and to contribute to team efforts, team meetings etc
- Ensures that team members get data required, in right format and in time to complete payrolls to agreed deadlines
- Calculates, prepares and transmits manual payments and third-party disbursements
- Coaches and advises team members on Systems and PC usage
- Suggests ways in which systems and procedures can be improved to enhance the business.
- Updating Process Related Reports and Documents
- Ensuring ISMS Compliance of The Team
- Adhering to Company Policies, Rules And Regulations
- Following Quality Processes Thoroughly – Checklists, Standards Etc. On Process
- Adhering to Work Timings, Leave Schedules
- 2 years’ experience would be preferred
- PC Literacy – Word and Excel (Basic Level)
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to achieve deadlines
- Learning Attitude
What We Offer
- Sophisticated career development initiatives
- Transparent reward and recognition schemes
- Innovative industry leading company
- Promising career growth path
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com .
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.