Private Jobs in Kerala- Customer Success Specialist- CoinedOne
Customer Success Associate
At CoinedOne our mission is to empower parents and their children with technology and resources that help them leverage the best of the web, enhancing relationships and enriching lives in a digital-first world.
When you apply a potent combination of mission and passion in a company that empowers you to be at your best, truly amazing things can happen. As our Customer Success Associate, you will have a direct effect on the bottom line of the company by ensuring all customers are making the most of our apps and providing solutions to any problems they encounter. You will also reach out with news of software upgrades and new product features, providing any necessary training with the primary aim to optimise all customers’ experience of the apps, therefore increasing overall customer retention, enhancing brand image and minimising costs for the business.
What you’ll be doing –
- Handling inbound/outbound calls or chat services as applicable
- Work closely with the Customer Success Lead to develop internal Customer Success Programs and all initial playbooks
- Contribute towards customers’ overall success with Parentry, including adoption, expansion and renewals of the Parentry solution, customer loyalty, and satisfaction
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience through interactions with users and ensure cohesive communication across internal and customer audiences at all levels
- Participate in customer discovery sessions alongside Sales and Engineering teams, capturing all relevant requirements to minimize touchpoints and ensure a smooth onboarding experience for our customers
- Guide and mentor trainee associates
- Onboarding of new customers
- Research and analyze best customer service practices
- Effectively network within departments in order to achieve successful execution of the customer’s strategy and roadmap
- Foster innovation by sharing resources and new ways our customers can use our solutions to advance their digital parenting goals
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with Parentry and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively ensure our customers’ success
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- Ensures all customers are successfully using the product or service they’ve purchased from the company.
- Promoting in-app purchases and other services provided by the company
What you get –
- The opportunity to build a career in Customer support, Customer Success, Customer experience (CX), or Inside sales with best-in-class training and exposure to innovative concepts in CX, methods, and strategies that will elevate your overall growth and development.
- To be at the right place at the right time, as we embark on the most exciting phase of our journey so far
- To play a critical role in the success of a high-octane product release campaign
- Training + Fixed pay with lucrative incentives
- The opportunity to impact people’s happiness quotients on a daily basis
- The opportunity to guide and mentor junior associate trainees
- Cold ice cream on those hot summer days. Could there be a more meaningful benefit? 🙂
Apply only if you have –
- A keen interest in pursuing customer service/client relations as a career
- Exceptional communication skills, an organized approach, and a collaborative and detail-oriented mindset
- An empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- An unshakeable drive and passion towards customer relationship excellence
- Completed your graduation in any stream
- Excellent communication skills in English both spoken and written
- Location – KTIZ (Kerala Technology Innovation Zone), Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala. (We do have accommodation facilities for outstation candidates nearby the office)
- Joining Date – Tomorrow 🙂 or As Soon As Possible
What can you expect after you apply? You will –
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our recruiting team—a high-level discussion about you and a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- As the Next step, you will take up a challenge sent to you.
- Based on your challenge rankings, you would be meeting our CX team to get an idea of how you got to where you are and whether our paths align.
- You would have to provide us with some references.
- Please speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.
Our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and compassion lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo and do things no one else is doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.