Private Jobs in Kerala- Business Operations Analyst- Nissan Motor Corporation
Nissan Motor Corporation
Nissan is a pioneer in Innovation and Technology. With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of a very exciting journey here at Nissan.
Nissan is going after a massive Digital Transformation backed by leading technologies across the organization globally. We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization, and our current team is a strong evidence of that. Our people are what drive the business forward. At Nissan Digital, you will be part of a dynamic team with ample opportunities to grow and make a difference.
The Delivery Performance team of the organization envisions to create a digital ecosystem working closely with the Leaders implementing running the various key strategic initiatives. This team covers following functions –
- IT Quality Management
- Business Operations
- Program Management Office
As Business Operations Analyst within the Delivery Performance team, you will closely work with various Department leaders supporting them in their key strategic decisions. In order to do this, Operations analyst must be familiar with every stage of the project lifecycle (depending upon the methodology – agile, waterfall, hybrid, etc.), and have a thorough understanding of various business processes. Key activities include but not limited to Quality management update, status reporting, risks-issues-dependencies identification & resolution, stakeholders management, scheduling meetings, tracking milestones, and more.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for quality control, review work outputs & ensuring adherence to Key Performance Indicators.
- Process documentation and facilitation of knowledge sharing.
- To escalate any major delays & suggest effective/feasible solutions.
- Assist teams with resourcing plan for engagement and ensure overall resource utilization benchmarks for the organization.
- Coordinate across program teams and stakeholders to gather information
- Provide updates on key discussion areas across the departments.
- Create and update presentation slides and decks in PowerPoint.
- Gather data and tracker program metrics and KPIs
- Liaise with the NML PMO team to provide updates on key initiatives and improvement areas
- Analyze complex data sets. Derive insights
- Develop macros to automate reports and preparation of routine and ad hoc reports
- Develop and maintain all performance dashboards and prepare reports to be submitted to Leadership team
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
Skills and Qualifications:
The candidate should have the following skills sets and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in any field of study or B.E/MBA.
- 4-6 years of overall experience with 2-4 years’ experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent command over Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to multi-task in a tight timelines environment.
- Focus on attention to detail. Ability to derive insights from the given set of data
- Strong customer orientation and service driven mentality
- Excellent intercultural communication skills, ability to engage at various levels within the organization
- Keen process focus, ability to organize diverse activities into structured processes & a systems orientation
- Strong hands-on and can-do mentality. Independent & Process focused approach.
- Ability to function in matrix orgs, multiple stakeholders with an adaptive mindset to cross-cultural sensitivities
- Strong stakeholder management Skills
- Creating reports & dashboards, milestone tracking and systems updates, stakeholder coordination & scheduling
Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution in the automotive industry.