Private Jobs in Karnataka- Social Media Marketing Specialist- Xiaomi India
- Strategic and highly creative individual to manage social media and content marketing efforts across all categories of Xiaomi and Redmi.
- Working to create best-in-class strategies, breakthrough creative content, and leveraging both established and emerging platforms.
- The individual will direct all social media activities to help engage new and existing customers in ways that ultimately drive acquisition and retention.
- Ideate and execute end-to-end monthly focused creative social campaigns, topicals, and various festive season campaigns.
- Partner with critical social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Linked In, etc. as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help grow customer base.
- Should have knowledge of creative agencies with respect to different assets, also should be able to negotiate with vendors and onboard them.
- Identify and work with creative agencies to develop monthly small and big plans for launches.
- Works on a comprehensive content strategy for different social media platforms.
- Should have experience of launches on Social media platforms and develop innovative ways to leverage social platforms.
- Work with the product marketing team/category stakeholders and align with a larger vision for long-term and short-term launches and campaigns.
- Should have experience with in-house and out-house shoots for various campaigns.
- Work on data and insight-driven campaigns and look at the brand and social media metrics.
- Should be able to work with the top management and managing top management’s social media handles.
- Present to senior leadership regularly on social plans, social calendars, and results.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and creative ideas on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be passionate about technology.
- The objective is to find fast, efficient, creative, and effective ways to explore the multiple dimensions of social media, content marketing, test new opportunities, and deliver them successfully.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Preferably from Mass-communication, advertising, marketing, literature background.
- 2-5 years of experience in social media marketing, digital marketing, and content creation.
- Strong analytical, strategy, and writing skills. Video/Filmmaking/Photography skills will be an added advantage.
- Experience in B2C from new-age start-ups, product companies, SAAS, consumer electronics, entertainment, lifestyle brands, or agencies will be preferred.
- Eye for design, details, and creative execution.
- Knowledge of how social content functions on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linked In, etc., and how to optimize this content to generate the best results.
- Understanding of social media platforms including analytics and business manager tools.
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs.
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space.
- Expertise in paid & owned (organic) media channels.
- Familiarity with basic SEO concepts for the purpose of social media.
- Strong writing skills, with a good grasp of tone and appropriate professional online communication.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, team-oriented, ability to work with a wide range of internal departments.
- Must be a self-starter, with an ability to generate value independently and in a team.