Private Jobs in Karnataka- Senior/ Lead Product Manager- Khatabook
Are you passionate about solving roadblocks & challenges faced by MSMEs in India
MSMEs contribute significantly to India’s total GDP. 90% of India’s ~$1 Trillion Retail Market is controlled by MSMEs. Which means ~$900B worth of commerce flows through these ~60M MSMEs in the form of shops/kiosks/homes, scattered all over the country.
We at Khatabook, have built a product that saves time of MSMEs by managing their credit, creating transparency in cash flow, henceforth increasing trust with their consumers and that paved the path for us to become India’s fastest growing fintech company.
Why work with us
People are our biggest asset! At Khatabook, every one of us is a dynamic superstar. We have carefully bred an ecosystem which hires nothing but incredibly and exceptionally talented people who can dream, collaborate, experiment, and break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
We, at Khatabook, are looking for a Senior/Lead Product Manager
What would you do at Khatabook
In short you’ll be the head of product for one of our squads
Product team at Khatabook is not just responsible for building products but guiding the overall strategy for the company. You will have full autonomy to identify & solve problems across different areas of the business
Expertise & Strategy
- You will be the go to expert within the company for the focus area of your squad
- You will work with your product lead & business counterpart to shape the product strategy. You will look at data, competitive landscape, talk to users, take inputs from other stakeholders, use first principles thinking
- You will identify key opportunities & rally your teams around it
Hiring & Mentoring
- Be part of the hiring panel & help us attract the top 5% product talent in the country
- Mentor PMs to ship high quality products & shape them as future product leaders
- We want to be the place where everyone else wants to poach product talent from
- You will break down strategy into well prioritised quarterly roadmaps
- You will define metrics to measure the health and success of your product
- You’ll establish best-in-class product management practices. At the end of the day, we want to ship high quality delightful products at a fast pace that have meaningful business impact & helps us meet our goals
- You will work closely with your team to ensure we’re being data oriented, have a high bar for user experience & enable the right processes for collaboration to meet this bar
What are we looking for
- You have PM experience of 4-8 years and are extremely strong at first principles thinking
- You have led a small team of PMs or feel like you’re ready to take that step with some help
- You enjoy building businesses & not just product features
- You are passionate about building beautiful & intuitive products
- You have a high sense of ownership and relentlessness hustle to get things done
- You’re able to rally your & others teams behind your vision
- Ex-founders or consultants with prior consumer internet experience (and other folks who are ambitious & generally thrive in ambiguity)
- You want to build your own billion dollar startup some day
We exist to empower India’s 60 Million strong MSMEs. Our users’ motive, methodology, expectation and behavior is significantly different from our own when they interact with the internet and technology ecosystem which makes it harder to build for them, to solve that. Our first offering – an Android App that has been downloaded over 10 crore+ times, which has resulted in having an active merchant base of over 9 million users.
As more businesses are adopting digital for business than ever before, Khatabook’s goal can be summed up simply – Empowering merchants by simplifying their business by:
- Building a complete business management platform.
- Providing the power of technology to an underserved segment.
- Helping businesses to grow by providing them with ammunition of insights & digital reports.
- Offering a financial services platform catering to the specific needs of the MSME space.