Private Jobs in Karnataka- Recruiter- Shades of Spring
Shades of Spring
The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate’s potential through clever questions. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, they should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas.
Day to day responsibilities of the selected candidates.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Write and proofread Job descriptions.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Use multi channel approach to recruit
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting telephonic interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
Skill sets :
- Fresher, 0 – 1 year of experience as Recruiter or similar HR role
- Ability and willingness to learn about the position requirements.
- Passion about HR and Talent Acquisition Methods.
- Ability to scan large volumes of resumes.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field