Private Jobs in Karnataka- People & Culture Services Manager- IKEA India
Who You Are
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
Experience In Using Digital Tools To Optimise Efficiency Experience From Global Matrix Organisation You Have Knowledge In The Following Areas
For this role we believe you have proven training in People Administration or equivalent. Minimum 2 years of experience within administration. Minimum 1 year of experience as a People Manager.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP HCM, Service Now and Kronos.
- Good working knowledge of SAP Success Factors.
- Working knowledge with any ATS tool
- Prior experience of setting up Case Management & Self Service tools, Employee Life Cycle & Payroll Management.
- Functional knowledge of Organization Design, FTE Management and Workforce Planning.
- Knowledge of how to implement long term plans, according to set budgets and goals
- Knowledge of how to plan, attract, grow, deploy, reward and support co-workers & leaders and their careers in IKEA
- Knowledge of how to systematically create, capture, share, manage and utilise knowledge within IKEA and between co-workers
- Knowledge of how to organise, store and maintain records and information across IKEA
- Knowledge of how to use IKEA standards and manuals to follow rules, comply to standards and provide direction
- Knowledge of creating, following and maintaining guiding framework documents with internal and/or external stakeholders
- Knowledge of how to keep updated on development of standardisation and automation of administrative processes
- Knowledge of different leadership styles and needs as well as appropriate use for different situations.
- Demonstrates general leadership ability and effectiveness in leading a specialist team with the capacity to handle multiple priorities, initiatives, interfaces and tasks.
- Applies business knowledge and leverage (digital) best practices to achieve organisational goals and objectives
- Develops virtual and other collaborative relationships to facilitate current and future objectives.
- Takes action without needing direction from others – ability to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility but also a team player
- Expresses ideas and opinions effectively – with ability to influence and inspire
Secure that the country People & Culture functions are able to focus on their core objectives, delivering to the People Strategy and business goals by providing and continuously improving People Administrative support in line with the Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible for execution of all People & Culture administrative tasks in line with Service Level agreements
- Responsible for supporting standardisation and alignment within People Administration including collaboration with counterparts in other countries
- Works in close collaboration with Process Improvement Specialist to identify process improvement areas and opportunities for migration of tasks to Shared Services
- Leads and develops a focused team of Administrators and ensures that the team works effectively and collaboratively to ensure agreed service levels and quality
- Contributes to a high standard of excellence within People Administration including identifying and acting on opportunities for continuous improvement
- Leverages digital solutions and tools for efficient administration
- Ensure the relevance of People administrative processes in a constantly evolving global retail
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
To Succeed, We Are Focusing On Three Movements
- People choose IKEA for what we stand for
- Engaged IKEA people with customers at heart
- A modern, lean and agile IKEA fit for growth
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
What We All Have In Common
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!