Private Jobs in Karnataka- Lead Product Manager Digital Saathi- Cargill
Job Purpose and Impact
Digital Saathi, an agtech venture part of Cargill Digital Business Studio is looking for a new product leader role to lead its product team and digital platform development. Our vision is to improve the farmers livelihood with mutual stability across the value chain.
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager to oversee every element of the product from design to launch and beyond while ensuring it delivers value to both customers and the business for Digital Saathi venture.
- Develop a vision and set the strategic direction of the product which aligns with customer needs, business growth, and overall technology strategy.
- Own and drive the whole product lifecycle from design, launch and developing cross functional partnerships.
- Define product requirements and roadmaps including things as feasibility, time, cost, and impact.
- Maintain multiple roadmaps in-line with company vision & strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations, and Marketing teams.
- Pursue a deep understanding of user and customer needs through research and data analysis.
- Build, mentor and manage a product team including product managers and UX designers and nurture a customer-driven product culture.
- Drive scalable processes and innovation around the product development cycle.
- Develop metrics and KPIs to measure the success products and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate across teams to communicate product strategies with internal stakeholders and adjust priorities according to feedback.
- Masters’ degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience working in product leadership roles at both major internet players and startups preferably Aggrotech
- Experience leading deeply technical product plans and aligning business strategy and technology delivery
- Data-driven method for decision making using KPIs and metrics
- Proven track record of clear communications with C-suite stakeholders and across cross-functional teams
- Experience interpreting customer needs and market trends
- Drive to create groundbreaking products, and create exponential success as part of a high performing team
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate teams across a variety of functional roles
- Passionate about the customers and demonstrated experience at building a relationship with them
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in as fast-paced environment
- Proven change agent and a strong strategic thinker