Private Jobs in Karnataka- Human Resources Operations Specialist- Stellapps Technologies Private Limited
Stellapps Technologies Private Limited
HR Operations Specialist – Immediate joining required
Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience within HR Shared Services/Reporting/Analytics with proven ability to manage activities independently, work on resolving Pay Benefits related issues, cooperate with other delivery team members and should be able to interact with senior leaders if needed. In-depth understanding of Compensation processes (like Annual Compensation processes, Incentive Administration, Market Surveys). Drives activities to meet requirements (e.g., timelines, quality, and costs) & does whatever is needed to complete the task on time and error free.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design & develop compensation & benefits framework, systems & policies for the employees
- Analyze and review the existing policies and systems to benchmark with the best in class.
- Ensure effective and efficient administration of the Total Rewards systems and processes.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of compensation and benefits.
- Strong analytical skills, advanced software skills in Excel, and data mining experience.
- Demonstrated ability in C&B practices and technology.
- Participates in payroll projects on payroll practices, regulations, and compliance.
- Responsible for payroll processing for all employees,
- Completion of Labour Law Compliance on monthly basis (PF, ESI, PT, etc.,)
- Maintenance of Records towards Leave Management, End to End Payroll Process, Conveyance Reimbursement, F&F settlement
- MS Excel knowledge and experience in preparing reports, PowerPoint presentation etc.,
- Reconciles and prepares PF, ESIC, PT, statutory taxes and income, or other statutory reports if required.