Private Jobs in Karnataka- HR Generalist- SUKRUTHI FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
SUKRUTHI FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Sukruthi has been at the forefront of consulting & advisory services for the new age entrepreneur, catering to their organizational needs for over a decade. Having serviced 300+ customers across the globe, we have helped them re-engineer and brought business to focus.Join our team of 50+ strong & passionate professionals, who drive a customer-centric, insights-first approach to deliver data-driven – creative business solutions.
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Human Resources (HR) Generalist is a professional who takes care of the people of an organization and oversees the human resources responsibilities and activities.If you have a passion for HR and would like to join our organization, you will work directly with the CEO & other department heads and will be responsible for broad range of human resources functions including hiring and interviewing staff, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee termination, administering payroll, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing, & monitoring HR strategies, policies, and initiatives that are in line with the organization’s overall vision.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Onboarding the selected staff and creating employee onboarding and training materials.
- Manage staff attendance, payroll, and payment processing.
- Fostering a positive working environment.
- Support management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assessing training and counselling needs of the staff to implement and monitor necessary programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Master’s Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Human Resources (HR) management.
- 4-5 years of experience as a full-time HR.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Knowledge of HR systems, databases, documents, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral & written).
- Proficiency in active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff, conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge & Experience with HR Management tools.