Private Jobs in Karnataka- Financial Management Specialist- Farm Soul and Beyond Private Limited
Farm Soul and Beyond Private Limited
Job Description :
- · We are looking to hire a financial manager to analyze market trends and various business opportunities from a financial perspective. To excel in this role you should have an analytical mind and a keen understanding of how a business works in the real world not just on paper.
- · Conducting various functions around the organization they work for. From analyzing financial data to identify company’s financial status, conducting cost and benchmarking analyses, to preparing budget reports.
- · Financial managers create financial reports, direct investments, and create plans and strategies for the long-term financial benefit of a business or organization.
Financial Management Specialist Responsibilities:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Prepare business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts.
- Excellent logical and analytical skills to help define solutions for business problems
- Great verbal and written communication
- Strong process minded thinking, problem solvers/ solution oriented
- Communication with internal team members
- Ensure project plans are built and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation
- Ability to identify opportunities, create solutions, present them as business cases to key stakeholders and execute the solution proposed.
- Process mapping and identifying non-value add steps to create lean and agile processes.
- Make sure financial legal requirements are met.
- Developing financial reporting systems.
- Find ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business processes.
- Analyze market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits.
- Aid management in financial decisions.
- Maintain up to date financial system knowledge.
Financial Management Specialist Requirements:
- FP&A, investment banking, business administration, or management consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills, understanding of the business process, and systems optimization.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
- Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions.
- Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
- Business Analysis
- commercial and business awareness
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- an analytical approach to work
- high numeracy and sound technical skills
- problem-solving skills and initiative
- negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- the ability to balance the demands of work with study commitments
- good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- the ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- the capacity to make quick but rational decisions
- the potential to lead and motivate others
- good IT skills.
- UG : B.COM Graduate Can Preferred/ Any other relevant Bachelor’s Degree Qualified Persons also be preferred
- PG : Any Postgraduate/ MBA ( Finance ) Qualified Persons Can be Preferred